Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Welcome!

I am not a very good blogger.  I always seem to drift away from the subject at hand and don't post often enough. My other attempts are hit and miss (Life As It Happens & Back to Little), but I am hoping that this will be one I can really get into.  What I am hoping to do with this blog is share with you the many walks my dog, Diesel, and I take together.

We are always walking about uptown or down the Clinton River Trail, even occasionally through the woods on our property up state.  Together, Diesel and I have seen dozens of sunsets, quite a bit of wildlife, and met many new friends. We walk on dirt roads, paved streets, gravel paths, wood chip walkways, plank bridges and have covered quite a few miles.  We may walk only a few hundred yards, a couple of miles, or if the weather is right and we have the time, we may even walk for hours.  We tend to keep to the neighborhoods of Auburn Hills, but you can catch us trying to walk as far as we can into Rochester before having to head home for the night.

I am not much of a photographer, but I like to think I have a decent eye, and a camera phone.  I like to take pictures of the scenery Diesel and I come across, or of any wildlife I can catch before it scurries off.  Hopefully my words will help fill in the blanks between photos.  I will also be occasionally including little maps of our routes in case you would like to explore them yourself. 

Hope you enjoy my new blog!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment