Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello Readers! I know it has been a long time since I last wrote, and for that I apologize.  When it started getting cold out and Diesel and I weren't taking as many walks (ok, any walks) I didn't have much to write about.  But with the new year upon us, I would like to write more.  I have made it a goal of mine to write every day in 2012.  I have the mobile app and there is no excuse for me not to get something written, and it also helps that I have 3 blogs.  So, with that being said, if you have stuck around this long, please keep reading.  2012 is going to be a good year and I can't wait to share it with you! I leave you with a pic of Diesel and I in the car on the way home from up state New Years Day.  (Yes, he has a funny smile thing going on, I think its from the car ride).
Happy New Year from Diesel and I!









No comments:

Post a Comment